The Roadpro Series HC82LS from TAMA is a road-worthy, straight cymbal stand designed to provide a secure and durable support for all types of cymbals, with 25% less weight compared to the Roadpro double-braced-leg model.
The HC82LS features a Quick-Set Tilter which can be adjusted to any desired angle and a Quick-Set Cymbal Mate which makes attaching and detaching cymbals fast and easy. The tripod base with single-braced legs gives this stand plenty of stability and makes it lighter to transport to your gig.
- Tripod base with single-braced legs provides stability with 25% less weight compared to Roadpro double-braced leg model, for ease of transportation
- Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle
- Mechanism has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter
Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap
- Fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit
- Cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's center hole from the tilter's shaft and threads
- If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down
Glide-Tite Grip Joint
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point which provides a solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal
- Because the stand does not move with the cymbal, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized
Steel Insert Nut
- Placing a threaded, steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section