The Loop Block from Roli adds a number of performance controls to the Blocks modular music performance system and is designed to be used in conjunction with the Lightpad Block. The Loop Block puts the most frequently used functions for control in immediate reach including dedicated buttons for mode, volume, click/tempo, snap, undo, play/recording loops, and learn. The unit's rechargeable battery offers up to four hours of use and is charged via the magnetic DNA connector on the Lightpad Block. The Loop Block can be used wirelessly via Bluetooth up to 15m.
- Loop Blocks are for producing and put studio techniques for recording and editing at your fingertips. Buttons help you record a loop, or sequence and play it back. Set tempo and quantize your performance to keep everything running in time:
- Click: Turns metronome on/off and sets the tempo
- Snap: Quantize recorded notes and loops to keep everything in time
- Undo: Reverts one step back to the previous value
- Play: Starts or stops playback of all selected loops in Song View
- Rec: Record a loop
- Learn: Activate demos that teach you how to interact with each sound