Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 1-Year Subscription NEW is the go-to audio-production software for professionals working in high-end music and audio-post facilities, who require the full power and advanced workflows of Pro Tools to tackle the most challenging and complex projects. Get full track and I/O counts and Pro Tools | HDX DSP acceleration to track and mix the largest music productions with ease and record pristine 32-bit float / 192 kHz audio sound with depth, dimension, and near-zero latency.
Bringing ideas to life is easy with the SoundFlow Cloud workflow-automation platform, real-time MIDI tools, a massive collection of classic outboard processors, coveted musical instruments, loops, analog consoles, and some of the world's most popular guitar effects—over 115 plug-ins in total. The 64 video tracks enable you to cut and mix sound to picture with great precision. You can also mix both stereo and immersive multichannel audio projects with fully automated ease to create Dolby Atmos music or work with Ambisonics. Elevate your recording and mixing experience with tightly integrated audio interfaces and mixing surfaces including the S6 and S6L.
- Simultaneous recording inputs: 256 (Core Audio, ASIO), 192 (HDX Hybrid Engine, HDX Classic), 64 (HD Native)
- 2048 audio tracks, 512 instrument tracks, 1024 MIDI tracks
- 1024 aux tracks/routing folders, 128 VCA tracks, 64 master tracks
- 64 video tracks
- Stereo, Surround, Dolby Atmos, and Ambisonics mixing
- Pro Tools | Carbon Hybrid Engine, Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native + interfaces, VENUE | S6L support
- 1-year access to latest version of Pro Tools Ultimate software. Once your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to Pro Tools Ultimate unless you renew or resubscribe.
- 1-year access to all available Pro Tools Ultimate updates.
- 1-year access to ExpertPlus support with unlimited priority phone support and online technical support plus billing and account help—response within 4 hours.
- 1-year access to the Complete Production Bundle (over 115 plug-ins) and HEAT add-on.
- 1-year access to Pro Tools | PlayCell sample-playback instrument.
- 1-year access to Celemony Melodyne essential.
- 1-year access to SoundFlow Cloud Avid Edition.
- 1-year access to Pro Tools | Sonic Drop—get exclusive new samples, loops, and/or instrument presets every month.
- 1-year access to Inner Circle rewards—over $2500 in free plug-ins plus music and sound libraries, training resources, and more.
- Access to 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments.
- Users who want to continue using Pro Tools Ultimate after the 1-Year period ends may purchase a 1-Year Subscription RENEWAL before their current subscription expires—keeping the same System ID that's already in their iLok account.
- If your 1-year subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a NEW subscription. Starting a NEW subscription surrenders your existing Pro Tools license and creates a new Pro Tools System ID in your iLok account—which you will then have to move onto your iLok USB or iLok Cloud session.
- Pro Tools runs on Intel-based Windows and Mac computers as well as on M1- and M2-based Mac computers.
- Choose to authorize the software either via cloud license with iLok Cloud (requires a constant Internet connection) or with a physical iLok 2 / iLok 3 key (available separately).
SoundFlow Cloud Avid Edition provides access to over 1600 prebuilt macros and commands for Pro Tools that can be custom-assigned and triggered by keyboard shortcuts, MIDI controllers, and HID devices. Whether bouncing stems, navigating plug-ins in large sessions, or triggering complex workflows, SoundFlow saves users significant time and enables them to stay in their creative flow.
Say goodbye to all the tedious time spent bouncing Dolby Atmos mixes to ADM (Audio Definition Model) files in real time. With Pro Tools Ultimate, you can directly export and import ADM files to and from Pro Tools in faster-than-real-time offline mode, greatly streamlining your workflow. All groups and their associated beds and objects in the mix are embedded in the file, making delivery easy.
Pro Tools | SynthCell is a modern virtual synth that offers a wide palette of sounds in Pro Tools—from old-school familiar to the truly unique. Sporting two oscillators, two multimode filters, an LFO, envelopes, an arpeggiator, and a variety of effects, you can start sculpting your own sounds from scratch or cruise through the library of presets and instantly find something organic, distorted, smooth, chaotic, or analog, without ever touching a knob.
You can toggle between Native and DSP modes on a per-track basis and nullify the distracting effects of latency simply by clicking a button. The track's entire signal chain and AAX DSP-compatible plug-ins are then processed directly on the HDX card while your CPU plays back the rest of your mix. This means you can track bigger sessions (with a massive 2048 voices and audio tracks at all sample rates even with one-card systems) and work with a lot more outboard gear using any Core Audio interface.
- Apply real-time EQ and dynamics to a single clip or clip group with Clip Effects.
- Get time-saving workflows for field recording, rerecording, and (with Pro Tools | HDX) in-the-box dubbing.
- Get advanced recording, mixing, and delivery capabilities, including TrackPunch, single-file multistem bounce, and Netflix-compliant workflows.
- Get advanced automation features such as Capture, Automatch, and Preview.
- Control up to 12 Pro Tools Ultimate workstations from a single transport with the included Satellite Link.
- Integrate and control external audio and video devices from Pro Tools with the included ProTools | MachineControl.