With full support for FUJIFILM TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350F Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera.
- Integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350F for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a transmitter or receiver, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM's TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings, including stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more, as well as the ability to use high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350F will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- Flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical receiver mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.