With interior dimensions of 19.69 x 13.78 x 7.64", the D1913 Hard Case from DORO Cases It possesses an IP67 rating, which means the case is completely dustproof, submersible to 3.3', and tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards to help ensure impact and temperature resistance.
The case weighs 8.6 lb and can be easily carried via a soft grip handle at the top. Double-throw latches have padlock holes on each side for improved security while travelling. To ensure safe use, a built-in pressure release valve automatically compensates for sudden changes in temperature or pressure.
- 19.69 x 13.78 x 7.64" interior compartment that comes completely empty
- IP67 rating means that the case is dustproof and waterproof to 3.3' (1m)
- Tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards for impact resistance and extreme temperatures
- Double-throw latches used for closing, with a soft grip top handle available for carrying
- Built-in pressure release valve compensates for pressure and temperature changes, while padlock holes can be used for safe traveling
- Exterior dimensions of 21.85 x 16.85 x 8.31" and weight of 8.6 lb