With interior dimensions of 20.47 x 11.42 x 7.87", the D2011 Hard Case from DORO Cases comes with Pick and Pluck foam on the inside that can be shaped to best fit your items. It possesses an IP67 rating, which means the case is completely dustproof, submersible to 3.3', and tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards to help ensure impact and temperature resistance.
The case weighs 13.7 lb and can be easily carried via a soft grip handle at the top, or comfortably rolled around thanks to its built-in wheels and extendable handle. Double-throw latches have padlock holes on each side for improved security while travelling. To ensure safe use, a built-in pressure release valve automatically compensates for sudden changes in temperature or pressure.
- 20.47 x 11.42 x 7.87" interior compartment filled with Pick and Pluck foam
- IP67 rating means that the case is dustproof and waterproof to 3.3' (1m)
- Tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards for impact resistance and extreme temperatures
- Double-throw latches used for closing, with a soft grip top handle available for carrying
- Extendable handle pairs with two built-in wheels for easy transport even when carrying heavy equipment
- Built-in pressure release valve compensates for pressure and temperature changes, while padlock holes can be used for safe traveling
- Exterior dimensions of 23.03 x 14.21 x 9.37" and weight of 13.7 lb