With interior dimensions of 20.47 x 11.42 x 7.87", the D2011 Hard Case from DORO Cases It possesses an IP67 rating, which means the case is completely dustproof, submersible to 3.3', and tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards to help ensure impact and temperature resistance.
The case weighs 12.7 lb and can be easily carried via a soft grip handle at the top, or comfortably rolled around thanks to its built-in wheels and extendable handle. Double-throw latches have padlock holes on each side for improved security while travelling. To ensure safe use, a built-in pressure release valve automatically compensates for sudden changes in temperature or pressure.
- 20.47 x 11.42 x 7.87" interior compartment that comes completely empty
- IP67 rating means that the case is dustproof and waterproof to 3.3' (1m)
- Tested to STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 standards for impact resistance and extreme temperatures
- Double-throw latches used for closing, with a soft grip top handle available for carrying
- Extendable handle pairs with two built-in wheels for easy transport even when carrying heavy equipment
- Built-in pressure release valve compensates for pressure and temperature changes, while padlock holes can be used for safe traveling
- Exterior dimensions of 23.03 x 14.21 x 9.37" and weight of 12.7 lb