vMix HD Live Production Software + Six Virtual Sets provides you with a 1920 x 1080, 1000-input, recording, streaming, and output solution plus six advanced virtual sets to enhance your production. vMix HD is designed for users who don't need advanced controls and external hardware support, but who require many inputs. The six virtual sets come as .xml files in 2880 x 1620 (2.5K) resolution, and allow for virtual pans and zooms, complete customization of the design, and replacement of select images with videos/images.
The multifunction HD Live Production, Streaming & Mixing Software from vMix can switch between multiple HD sources—the maximum number depending on the limitations of the computer, its GPU, and the video capture hardware installed. It can stream a live program feed out to the web over RTMP, RTSP, or Flash and can also record locally at up to HD resolution in AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV. If a video output is available, it can send out a full-quality program feed for local presentation or recording separately.
Capable of more than just basic switching, effects and chroma keying are also built-in. You can add titles, incorporate virtual sets, or apply templates to give productions network-worthy results. This version of the software also includes the vMix Call feature, which allows you to add one remote guest to your production who are connecting with a web browser on Mac or Windows or with iOS or Android devices. vMix Call features include NDI support, return video/audio for each guest up to 1080p, encryption, selectable outputs, and audio mixing.
There is a built-in audio mixer so you won't have to rely on a separate hardware mixer. Audio can be sourced via embedded audio, the capture device's audio inputs, through a separate audio interface, or even be played from a pre-recorded audio file.
vMix Live Production software runs on Windows and works with a variety of video capture and I/O devices, including models from Blackmagic Design, Matrox, AJA, and more.
FireWire (HDV/DV) capture is also supported; however, there will be a significant delay.
Note: Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7.
- Quickly add one remote guest to any production using only a web browser and a webcam
- Supports guests connecting with Google Chrome (version 56 or higher) and Firefox (version 50 or higher) on Windows or Mac, as well as Android and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) running iOS 11+ using the Safari browser
- Peer-to-peer encryption between each guest and vMix ensures a secure, low-latency connection
- Auto Mix-Minus technology automatically handles the audio mixing for each guest, preventing echo and saving time
- Full-duplex high-quality audio for all guests and return feed
- Built-in return video/audio feed for each guest with configurable quality up to HD 1080p 4 Mb/s
- Select any of the four outputs (only with 4K and Pro versions) as the return video for all guests
- Select Master, Headphones, Bus A, or Bus B as the return audio feed for all guests; all options have built-in Auto Mix-Minus technology
- Dynamic bandwidth estimation automatically adapts the quality of each guests video on the fly to match changing network conditions
- Video and audio for each guest is available over NDI automatically
The included 6 Virtual Sets are royalty-free .xml files from Virtualset Works, designed for vMix Basic, HD, 4K, and Pro production software. They come in 2880 x 1620 (2.5K) resolution, slightly more than 1920 x 1080 to allow for virtual pans and zooms. They each include 16 angles and feature multiple layers that allow for complete customization of the design. Two images in each set can be replaced by your own videos/images.
Living room with an art gallery.
Major network news desk set with monitors spaced around the room.
Room with two lighting schemes and corresponding skyline.
City loft with furniture and a skyline.
News desk with stairs and side areas.
Talk show studio with space for a large number of chairs.