vMix Pro Live Production Software + Six Virtual Sets provides you with a 4096 x 2160, 1000-input, recording, streaming, and output solution plus six advanced virtual sets to enhance your production. vMix Pro is the full-featured vMix Live Production software version and is completely scalable, so you can use it for one-person shows or broadcast-grade applications. The six virtual sets come as .xml files in 2880 x 1620 (2.5K) resolution, and allow for virtual pans and zooms, complete customization of the design, and replacement of select images with videos/images.
Simultaneously display, record, and live-stream your production, all with your PC, using vMix Live Production Software Pro. The Pro version of the vMix Live Production Software contains all the features available in the program and supports up to DCI and UHD 4K resolutions for sharp video imagery. Up to 1000 inputs are available and all inputs can be used for camera/NDI sources. The system is completely scalable, so you can use it for one-man shows or for a professional broadcast-grade situation.
Exclusive to the Pro version of the software is the ability to do instant replay on up to four cameras. Effectively, the camera feeds are recorded in the MPEG-2 format, and can be played back in real-time or with time manipulation. In addition, the Pro tier has other professional-level features such as support for 2 external outputs via interfaces and 2 full-screen outputs for direct graphics card output. Advanced scripting presets can be set up for speeding up your workflow, and PTZ controls can take control of studio cameras during your production.
Other powerful features of this software include video playback, audio mixing, chroma-keying, virtual sets, and more. See below for more features available with this software.
- External video: 4K, HD, and SD capable. Support for external inputs from capture devices such as DeckLink, Intensity Pro, and Webcams
- Video files: Support for popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, and QuickTime
- DVDs: With menu navigation
- Audio file support: MP3 and WAV
- Audio devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink audio
- Video and audio playlists: Combine multiple videos and/or audio files into a single InputRTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color, and more
- Livestream to your favorite streaming providers including UStream, YouTube, and Twitch
- Live record in Full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2, or WMV
- Output via DeckLink-capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual capture support for streaming to 3rd-party software such as Skype, Google Hangout, and VLC
- Vertical Wipe
- Vertical Slide
- Utilize screen capture from remote desktops running on your network; great for PowerPoint and Skype
- Audio capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
- Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built-in templates or build your own using any graphics or vector editing software
- Adjust text, font size, and color and real time with instant updates
- Create a video delay input and assign it to any available camera or output
- Save multiple video clips of notable events for playback at a later time
- Configurable slow-motion playback from 5 to 400%
- The audio mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to mute, follow (auto mixing), and delay any source
- A VU meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each input's level is broadcast ready
- Color correct, deinterlace, sharpen, zoom, rotate, pan, and crop any input in real time
- All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32-bit color space
- Control vMix remotely using the vMix web controller on your Surface, iPad, Android, or other touchscreen device using the built-in web interface
- Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios
The included 6 Virtual Sets are royalty-free .xml files from Virtualset Works, designed for vMix Basic, HD, 4K, and Pro production software. They come in 2880 x 1620 (2.5K) resolution, slightly more than 1920 x 1080 to allow for virtual pans and zooms. They each include 16 angles and feature multiple layers that allow for complete customization of the design. Two images in each set can be replaced by your own videos/images.
Living room with an art gallery.
Major network news desk set with monitors spaced around the room.
Room with two lighting schemes and corresponding skyline.
City loft with furniture and a skyline.
News desk with stairs and side areas.
Talk show studio with space for a large number of chairs.