The Carbon Fiber Boom Pole for VR Camera (Large) from Manfrotto provides rigid, lightweight support for your virtual reality camera weighing up to 4.4 pounds. This versatile, 6-section pole reduces vibrations, and extends from 3' to 15', enabling you to shoot above your surroundings. Rubber-gripped anti-twist locks fasten quickly and firmly, preventing unintended slips.
For increased camera compatibility, the VR Camera Boom Pole features an interchangeable mount with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 screws as well as a 1/4"-20 female thread. The 1/4"-20 thread enables you to mount the pole to a tripod or other support, increasing your camera position options.
- Carbon fiber design offers lightweight, rigid support
- Weighs approximately 2 pounds pounds; supports cameras up to 4.4 pounds
- Telescoping extension range from 3' to 15'
- Versatile, interchangeable mount with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws
- Integrated 1/4"-20 female thread for mounting to a tripod or other support
- 6-section legs with rubber-gripped, anti-twist locks