The Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote, in slate, is a compact, minimalist, and sleek presentation tool with an intuitive slide navigation interface. Spotlight pairs with a companion Logitech Presentation App to provide a highly intelligent on-stage presentation workflow.
Spotlight features three buttons that let you highlight and magnify on-screen details, navigate forward and backward between slides, and control custom functions, such as gesture-controlled scrolling. Spotlight works with Mac and Windows platforms and is compatible with virtually all popular presentation applications, including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slide, and Prezi.
Spotlight literally places a small spotlight over whatever detail you point to in your presentation. You can move the spotlight around, and you can magnify a detail by enlarging the spotlight, which automatically shows a zoomed-in version of the detail. Pressing and holding the top button allows you to choose between a spotlight, magnifier, or mouse pointer.
The spotlight size is easily adjustable so you can highlight small details or entire subjects. At the smallest size, the spotlight resembles a standard dot pointer commonly used in presentations. Furthermore, if there's a video or link in your presentation, you can select the mouse pointer and play and pause the video as well as open the link using the remote, instead having to interrupt your momentum and use a mouse.
The included app allows you to manage your presentations with time milestones and vibration alerts as you move through the slides on the screen. This helps you stay in command of the duration of the presentation so you reach the final slide precisely when you want to.
Spotlight connects instantly via a USB receiver or over Bluetooth and provides up to a 100' operating range (depending on environmental conditions). It's powered by a built-in battery, which provides three hours of operating time after just one minute of charging and up to 3 months of average usage on a full charge. A battery indicator is available to notify you when it's time to recharge.
- Pairs with a companion app to provide an intelligent presentation workflow
- Place a spotlight over details in your presentation; highlight and magnify details
- Use mouse pointer mode to play/pause videos and open/close links
- Compatible with Mac/Windows and popular presentation software, including PowerPoint and Keynote
- Adjustable spotlight size — at the smallest size it looks similar to a standard pointer dot
- Manage presentations with time milestones and vibration alerts
- Connect over a USB receiver or Bluetooth
- Up to a 100 ft operating range
- Long-lasting, rechargeable, built-in battery