The Korg Konnect is a portable stereo PA system with Bluetooth, well suited for DJ parties, coffee shop performances, seminars or talking events, and dance schools or gyms. The high-powered amplifier delivers 140W to the single 6.5" woofer and 40W to two 1" tweeters, which combine to deliver a frequency response of 55 Hz to 20 kHz.
The rear panel offers XLR mic inputs and 1/4" line/instrument inputs on channels 1 and 2, while channels 3/4 offer two 1/4" line inputs as well as a stereo 1/8" mini jack. The integrated Bluetooth also receives on channels 3/4 for wireless transmission of audio.
The Korg Konnect works with the free Konnect app available for iOS and Android, which further expands the feature set and functionality of the device by adding additional voice types, reverb types, FX types, and scene memories. The Korg Konnect is compatible with a standard 35mm speaker stand mount and ships with an AC power adapter.
- Multi-function amp useful in a variety of situations
- Delivers high-quality sound, with playback capability that covers the full range from high to low, and power far beyond its size
- Compact one-piece construction allows easy transportation, connection, and setup
- Dedicated "KONNECT App" lets you wirelessly control the mix
- Play back music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- High-quality effects per channel and master reverb
- Provides optimal EQ presets (VOICING function) for a variety of instruments and musical styles
- Scene function lets you recall settings instantly
- Feedback suppressor prevents acoustic feedback
- Panel layout is easy to use without confusion
- Center cancel lets users reduce the volume of the vocal or guitar in a song
- Each channel is equipped with EQ, pan, mute, solo, and phase switch
- Can be mounted on a speaker stand
- Dedicated carrying bag is available
- The Konnect utilizes high-end SHARC DSP to deliver high-quality effects with professional sound. The unit offers a master reverb, and lets you use a single knob to easily adjust the reverb type and level
- Using the Konnect App allows you to adjust the reverb settings individually for each channel, and add three types of effects (compressor, chorus, delay) to each channel. You'll be able to shape the sound optimally for each different source, such as vocals, guitar, or keyboard
- Feedback Suppressor (Channels 1/2): Prevents acoustic feedback
- Center Cancel (Channels 3/4): Use the center cancel function to decrease the sound of the vocal and guitar. This is a useful way to provide karaoke for a singer-instrumentalist or a solo performer, or to optimize a song for use as background music
- Phase and Pan: If inverted phase causes the sound to be muffled, you can use the phase switch function to reverse the phase. There's also a panning function to adjust the L/R balance (both are available only when using the Konnect App)
- Wireless Music Playback via Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth audio (using channels 3/4)
- Provide backing tracks for a live performance, for DJ work at a party, for background music during a speaking event, or for choreographed music in a dance environment
- Easily play back music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
- Konnect lets you use the dedicated Konnect App (supports iOS 8.1 and Android 5.0 or later) to connect via Bluetooth, allowing users to use their smartphone or tablet to wirelessly control the unit
- Konnect can be operated from a listening position without having to walk over to the unit's rear panel
- Switch between standard mode with its simple parameter structure, and advanced mode which lets you edit more detailed parameter settings
- Expands the functionality of the Konnect by adding a rich variety of voicing presets and effects beyond what can be selected from the panel of the unit
- Supports more detailed parameter control as well as solo and mute settings.
- Save mix settings in three "scenes" and recall on demand