This innovative Air 25 Monopod from Steadicam features a gas-lift and spring-activated foot-pedal mechanism that adjusts the height of the monopod so you don't have to remove your hands from the camera, making sure you won't miss the shot while readjusting the camera height. The oversized foot pedal has a nonslip rubberized finish and a swivel joint, so adjusting the height is a snap. The Air 25 has a maximum height of 62.5" and a load capacity of 25 pounds, providing stability with its oversized, rotating rubber foot. It folds down to a compact 28", and its lightweight 3.5 lb carbon fiber construction makes it easy to pack for travel and storage. The Air 25 features a padded foam grip for comfort and improved traction and a wrist strap for secure handling. A reversible 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 stud will match a variety of tripod heads for other mounting options.
Because its compact size can be quickly moved in any direction, this monopod is a useful camera support in run-and-gun productions, including weddings, fashion shows, and other events where tripods are too cumbersome. The Steadicam AIR 25's pneumatic foot and panning capability add support and control so it is possible to take advantage of opportunities as they present themselves.
- Instant push-pedal controlled telescoping height adjustment
- Gas-lift and spring-activated mechanism
- Nonslip rubberized control pedal
- Maximum height: 62.5"
- Collapsed height: 28"
- Load capacity: 25 lb
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Oversized rubber foot with locking swivel joint
- Ergonomic foam-padded grip
- Wrist strap
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screw
- Carbon-fiber construction with 3 sections
- One twist-leg lock allows 360° rotation