Lightweight, easy to use, and powered by widely available batteries, the 300-lumen Remix LED Headlamp from Princeton Tec lights your way during after-dark outdoor activity or around the house. Lighting options include a Maxbright LED spot beam and a red flood beam powered by three Ultralight LEDs. The red flood beam illuminates tasks, but also helps preserve your night-adjusted vision.
The single push-button switch on the top of the lamp housing toggles between spot and flood and offers high and low output levels. Runtimes on a fresh set of three AAA batteries are 28 hours on spot high, 58 hours on spot low, 61 hours on flood high and 150 hours on flood low. The Remix has a water resistance rating equivalent to IPX4, so it can withstand being splashed or the occasional dunking.
- 300 lumens
- One Maxbright spot beam LED
- Three red Ultrabright LEDs flood beam
- High & low modes
- Single push button
- Location: top of housing
- Press 1x for low, 2x for high, press and hold to change beams
Use and Handling
- IPX4-rated, splashproof
- Runtimes: spot high 28 hours, spot low 53 hours, flood high 61 hours, flood low 150 hours
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- Weight: 2.9 ounces