The VCT Universal Shoulder Baseplate from 8Sinn features a sliding camera plate on top and a VCT-style tripod interface on the bottom. Compatible with almost any HD cinema camera, this versatile baseplate enables you to easily balance the weight of your setup on your shoulder, and to transfer quickly to a tripod-based configuration.
Attach the Manfrotto 501PLONG-type plate to your camera using the 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 screws, then slide it onto the shoulder plate. Independent 15mm LWS rod clamps at the front and rear of the baseplate enable you to mount rod-based accessories such as a matte box, a follow focus, lens motors, a lens support, battery plate, or external recorder. The front rod mount features 1.3" of vertical adjustment to accommodate various lens sizes.
Grips or handles can be mounted to the ARRI standard rosettes on either side of the plate. Shoulder pad features include magnetic mounting and four-position adjustment. Space is provided for storing an Allen key under the sliding camera plate.
- Sliding 501PLONG-type camera plate on top, VCT-style interface on bottom
- Independent 15mm LWS rod clamps at the front and rear of the baseplate
- The front rod mount accommodates various lens sizes with 1.3" of vertical adjustment
- Magnetic, contoured shoulder pad
- Standard ARRI rosettes on both sides of the plate
- Storage is provided for an Allen key under the sliding camera plate