Including three inserts and three adapter trays for wide compatibility, the Scanza Digital Film Scanner from Kodak can scan and save 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8, and 8mm negatives and slides. It has a simple horizontal slot for loading and allows for manual color and brightness adjustment during the scan process. Resolutions of up to 22MP are possible with built-in software interpolation, with the CMOS sensor offering an optical resolution of 14MP.
The Scanza counts with a 3.5" LCD color screen for viewing, which is controlled by three soft keys and can be tilted up for easier use. Once you are done scanning, you can send your files directly to your computer via USB 2.0 or save them to an optional SD card. The scanner also allows you to setup a slideshow on the unit itself, and HDMI and video out cables are provided for viewing images on a TV. Compatible operating systems include Windows and macOS.
- Scan and save 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and 8mm film negatives and slides
- Convenient loading with adapter trays and inserts
- Tilt-up 3.5" color TFT LCD screen
- 14MP and 22MP resolution options
- Adjustable scanning brightness and color
- Save to computer via USB or to optional SD card
- Video-out for TV connection
- Windows/Mac compatible with no software requirement