Flexibility and comprehensive control options are key to the production of the Center Mount Diva-Lite 41 LED DMX Panel from Kino Flo. The 49.5 x 10.5 x 6" panel uses three menus with features that can be controlled on the light via traditional wired DMX or by LumenRadio wireless DMX with separate purchase of a Lumen transmitter. The White menu allows control of 1-100% dimming, color control from 2700-6500K, and Green/Magenta control.
There are two color menus. The first offers an extended color range from 2500-9900K and includes a channel called "Gel" that offers multiple presets for light conditions such as mercury vapor and 100 often used gel filters. There are also channels for hue angle and saturation that work together by selecting a specific color and determining the intensity of it. The second color menu provides RGB (Red, Green, Blue) control to permit a user-selected combination to obtain any color in the visible spectrum. The Diva-Lite 41 is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply. The light comes with a 90° honeycomb grid to tighten its light beam and limit spill light. A 60° grid is available as an option. Both 120U and 230U power cords are included for maximum flexibility. This version of the Diva-Lite 41 has a Center Mount that allows the fixture to spin 360 degrees to produce a wide range of desired angles.
Precise Color Control
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/magenta control
- Hue angle and saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming (100-1%)
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)