The Senal UB-440 USB Microphone Desktop Recording Kit from B&H includes a UB-440 USB cardioid mic with headphone monitor out, gain control, and 4' USB cable, an Auray RFDT-128 desktop reflection filter with mic stand, and an Auray OMPF-33 on-microphone pop screen. The kit provides podcasters, Youtubers, content creators, and narrators with a plug-and-play solution that works with their Mac or Windows computers right out of the box, ideal for capturing vocals or speech with pristine sound quality, reduced ambient room noise and reflections, and free of vocal plosives.
The UB-440 Professional USB Microphone from Senal is a cardioid condenser mic that combines professional quality sound capture with the ease of plug-and-play USB connectivity on both Mac and Windows computers. A full solution for recording, the UB-440 allows you to track studio-quality audio in higher-than-CD quality, 16-bit/48 kHz resolution without the need for an external mic preamp, audio interface, and headphone amplifier. Its cardioid polar pattern offers pristine and accurate capture.
Great for recording in untreated rooms, the Auray RF-5P-R Five-Panel Reflection Filter isolates your microphone from its surrounding environment to minimize distracting noises and diffuse unwanted acoustic reflections. The five, multilayered panels with perforations and high-density acoustic foam combine to absorb ambient noise without adding coloration to your sound, enhancing the clarity and presence of your voice for professional-sounding podcasts, voiceovers, and vocal recordings at home or in the studio.
The RF-5P-R is compatible with most microphone stands and it has integrated feet for standalone desktop recording. A sliding bracket allows you to mount any condenser, dynamic, or USB microphone and easily adjust the depth of the mic's position inside the filter for precise placement. The panels are made of sturdy, yet lightweight plastic and fold up to a tight ring for convenient storage and travel.
- Five adjustable panels, each with a fold-down top panel enable you to configure the filter to meet your acoustic needs. Spread the panels to form a filter wall for miking speaker cabinets, or fold them to create a narrow, 300° enclosure for maximum isolation and dry, clean vocals.
- The panels feature a stylish black finish with red accents.
- The high-density acoustic foam absorbs acoustic reflections and minimizes room ambience.
- The perforated screens diffuse sound as it passes through the shield, preventing sound reflections from bouncing off surfaces and back into the microphone.
- The RF-5P-R is equipped with flip-down top panels that help minimize noise coming from above the microphone including overhead air ducts and fluorescent light fixtures.
- Built-in feet let you mount the RF-5P-R on a desktop for recording podcasts at home or in the office.
- The 5/8"-27 thread enables you to mount the filter on a standard studio mic stand.
- Whether you’re using a large-diaphragm studio condenser or a handheld dynamic mic, the sliding bracket lets you position your microphone inside the filter for the ideal isolation.
- Auray SHM-SCM1 suspension shockmount for large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Auray Clamping Suspension Shockmount for side-address microphones
- Auray Suspension Shockmount for broadcast, podcast, large-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Auray MC-57DM Mic Clip for Shure SM57, SM58, and similar microphones
- Auray MC-44WM Slide-In Mic Clip
Designed to eliminate vocal plosives and prevent moisture from reaching your large-diaphragm condenser microphone without the need for connecting a gooseneck to your mic stand, the OMPF-33 On-Microphone Pop Screen from Auray features an elegant, easy to clean multi-layer mesh surface and will fit side-address condenser microphones with a diameter between 1.8 and 2.5" (45 to 65 mm).
The included heavy-duty elastic bands make attaching the OMPF-33 to your mic a snap. Since it attaches directly to the mic itself, it stays in the perfect spot even when you have to adjust the mic's height or position and is a great space saver, making it ideal for use with desktop mic stands, where space is often at a premium. Thanks to its space age, lightweight ABS construction, it will not weigh down your mic.