The black Yamaha CZR10 is a 2-way passive loudspeaker designed for main/FOH and floor monitor applications. From live bands at outdoor festivals to DJ's in clubs, the speaker is well suited for a range of live performance and installed sound environments. The CZR10 requires 700W of power to drive the 10" woofer and 2" compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency range of 43 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB) with a maximum SPL of 127 dB. The rotatable horn allows for vertical or horizontal mounting to further adapt the acoustic dimensions of a venue. The constant directivity (CD) horn was designed with the goal of providing smooth, level coverage across the intended coverage area, minimizing roll-off that is common in conventional horn designs.
To maximize performance, the CZR10 can be configured for bi-amplification, which allows two independent amplifier channels to power the woofer and compression driver separately. Yamaha recommends the use of a DSP speaker processor or a power amplifier with integrated DSP, such as Yamaha's PX Series amplifiers, in order to set crossovers, limiting, and equalization to ensure the best performance. The rear panel offers two Neutrik speakON NL4MP connectors, which are configured in parallel and allow for additional speakers to be daisy-chained. There are eight M10 and two M8 rigging points for permanent installations as well as two pole cups (0 & -7°) for deploying in a mobile setting.
- 2-way loudspeaker
- HF: 1” throat compression driver with 2" voice coil, titanium diaphragm, and neodymium magnet
- LF: 10" with aluminum die-cast frame, 3" voice coil, and neodymium magnet
- Wide dispersion CD waveguide horn
- 700W (PGM) power handling
- Bi-amp capable
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Rotatable horn
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium graded Polyurea coating
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR10H/V) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement