The Sachtler Cine 7+7 FT MS flowtech 100 Tripod System combines the Cine 7+7 fluid head with the lightweight, carbon fiber flowtech 100 MS tripod. Supporting up to 48 lb, this bundle offers speedy setup, a wide payload range, and stable support for lighter cine-style camera rigs. A SpeedLevel clamp for quick head leveling, a carrying handle, and a padded bag round out this kit.
Sachtler 1910 Cine 7+7 HD Fluid Head
The Sachtler Cine 7+7 HD 1910 is a fluid head for film and video camcorders that features a 100mm ball for fast leveling without having to adjust the legs, and supports up to 48 lbs. This head provides two support ranges, 4.4 to 33 pounds for shooting with small and compact sized cameras, and 20 to 48.5 pounds for shooting with a medium sized cameras. The payload range is selected by using the payload boost button. The fluid head features 5.9" of balance adjustment with the sliding balance plate, and it incorporates a sideload QR mechanism.
The head also features independent horizontal and vertical drag adjustment, with each axis having seven levels of drag, plus a zero setting for no drag. The fluid head also provides 16 counterbalance settings. The counterbalance and drag settings are stepped and not variable, which makes them accurate and repeateable. The built-in illuminated bubble level confirms that your fluid head is level, and features a replaceable battery.
Sachtler flowtech 100 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader & Rubber Feet
The lightweight Sachtler flowtech 100 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader offers notable stability and quick setup and adjustments for payloads up to 66 lb. The novel flowtech design features quick release locks at the top of the legs, eliminating the need to stoop while adjusting the tripod height. All three legs can be deployed simultaneously to quickly find their individual levels on uneven ground.
The flowtech 100's versatile leg hinges adjust freely or can be locked at 20, 46, and 72° angles, providing a height range from 10" to 5' and reducing the need to carry a set of baby legs. Additional ergonomic features include a flatter leg design that's more comfortable when carrying on your shoulder, and magnetic locks that neatly snap the legs together for travel. Three handy 3/8"-16 threaded mounts can be used to attach a variety of accessories.
Weighing only nine pounds with its spreader and feet, the flowtech 100 can support a payload of up to 66 pounds and extends from a minimum height of 20" to a maximum height of 61" when using the included mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that quickly and easily locks and unlocks the three sections.
Designed with dual-spiked feet, this 100mm bowl tripod includes rubber feet that feature a quick release design for easy attaching and removal. A flowtech Carry Handle is included to enable carrying your flowtech system in one hand.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod
- Supports up to 66 pounds, yet weighs only 9 pounds
- High torsional stability prevents the legs from twisting when panning your head
- Brake levers at the top of the tripod quickly release all three sections simultaneously, enabling speedy setups
- Flatter, ergonomic leg design for more comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying
- A flexible hinge design enables high and low angles
- The included mid-level spreader provides additional stability while enabling individual leg adjustment on uneven or stepped surfaces
- Dual-spiked feet tripod includes quick release rubber feet for delicate or slippery surfaces
- Magnetic locks snap the legs together for transport, but easily release for setup
- Includes a carry handle for one-handed transportation
Sachtler SpeedLevel Clamp for Sachtler 100mm Fluid Heads
The Sachtler SpeedLevel Clamp for Sachtler 100mm Fluid Heads is innovatively designed with squeeze handles that let you more accurately and easily level your fluid head. Instead of the traditional twisting and untwisting, the SpeedLevel Clamp loosens the head position when you squeeze the handles and sets the head in place the moment you release the squeeze.
The SpeedLevel Clamp is compatible with all Sachtler 100mm heads and supports a maximum weight of 55 lb. (Third-party heads may not be compatible because a Sachtler 10mm thread is required.)
- Innovative squeeze/release leveling mechanism
- 55 lb max weight support
Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag
The Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag is a soft tripod bag designed to carry various Sachtler tripods with fluid heads up to 35" long. The case is made from water-resistant Cordura nylon and can be carried by the interlocking handles or the attached, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Water-resistant Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Zipper closure
- Interlocking handles
- Attached, adjustable shoulder strap
- Sachtler DV 2, DV 4, DV 6 and DV 8 systems on ENG 75/2 D tripod
- Sachtler DV 8 with 100mm ball, DV 12, DV 15, Video 15, Video 18, Video 20 fluid heads on 2-fold extension or Speed Lock CF tripods