SONUSCORE Origins Volume 3: 12-String & Balalaika is a Kontakt-powered plucked-string instrument library that consists of a bright, modern-sounding 12-string acoustic guitar and a delicate, 3-string balalaika from the regions of Central Asia and Russia. When combined in the Multi-Arpeggio Designer (MAD), the instruments produce ethereal textures, ethnic trills, and mystic shimmers, great for scoring gentle accompaniments and melodies on the fly.
The instruments can be played as single notes or as rhythmical patterns generated by the Multi-Arpeggio Designer. Each instrument has its own independent, fully controllable arpeggiating system that lets them react to each other, with a human feel. The library comes with over 100 MAD arpeggio presets, which combine both instruments to help you quickly create harmonic patterns, interlocking rhythms, and cinematic soundscapes.
For more possibilities to sculpt the tonal character of your sound, Origins Volume 3 comes with 12 Color presets, all radically different in character and with settings ranging from synthetic leads to ambient sounds. MAD presets and Color presets can be combined, resulting in 1200 predefined combinations.
- Individually playable 12-string acoustic guitar and balalaika instruments
- Plucked string instruments for scoring ethereal textures, ethnic trills, or mystic shimmers
- Multi-Arpeggio Designer (MAD) with two independent arpeggiating systems—one for each instrument
- Over 100 arpeggio rhythm presets
- 12 unique Color settings to change instruments tone and character
- Full customization of all controls
- Copy your arpeggio designs between different Origins instruments
- Requires Kontakt 5 full version