Helping to extend your shooting sessions, the Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm Lens and Battery Grip Kit from B&H bundles the full-frame mirrorless body and standard zoom lens with the BG-E22 Battery Grip, a memory card, and a spare rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm f/4 Lens
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
Canon RF Lens Mount
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera's LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
- Integrated 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has 0.71x magnification and affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD features a swivel design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Customizable Multi-Function Bar is located near the viewfinder on the rear of the camera, and can be set to control four functions using right, left, slide, and press movements. It can be used to adjust ISO or white balance, to check focus/display focus info or AF modes, change to movie shooting modes, use flexible-priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- Top panel incorporates a dot-matrix LCD, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- One SD memory card slot featured, and supports the UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- Magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust- and water-resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- Included LP-E6N rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 430 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported via the PD-E1 USB Power Adapter. This camera is also compatible with the LP-E6 battery, however is not supported for in-camera charging.
RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
Other Camera Features
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps to minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in-camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with smoother tones and lower noise to suit long exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw (C-RAW / .CR3) files, which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.
Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip
Enjoy longer shooting times and improved control in vertical orientation with the Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip for your EOS R mirrorless digital camera. Able to hold up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N lithium-ion batteries, this grip will effectively double your shooting time. Also, it features vertically-positioned controls, including a shutter release button, that will provide comfortable, intuitive operation. The battery grip has a durable construction to match that of the EOS R and is both dust- and water-resistant.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDHC Memory Card
Achieve maximum performance for a faster workflow and burst shooting with the 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk, which lets users capture flawless cinema-quality 8K, 4K, and Full HD video, as well as raw photos and continuous shutter bursts. This card features a storage capacity of 32GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and write speeds of up to 260 MB/s. Thanks to the V90 Video Speed Class rating, write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 90 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and, while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDHC Memory Card is protected against shock, temperatures, x-rays, and water. Also featured is a built-in write-protect switch that helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
The Extreme PRO is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. Also available is a free download of RescuePRO Deluxe software, which is valid for two years.
Watson LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 2250mAh)
The Watson LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with most cameras and camcorders that use the Canon LP-E6NH, LP-E6N, or LP-E6. This replacement battery pack has a 2250mAh capacity, 7.2V of output power, and 16.2 watt-hours. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effect.
- 5D Mark II
- 5D Mark III
- 5D Mark IV
- 5DS R
- 6D Mark II
- 7D Mark II
- XC15 4K UHD Camcorder
- XC10 4K Professional Camcorder