This FotodioX Lens Mount Adapter allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, is constructed from brass as well as aluminum-alloy, and utilizes an aluminum-alloy lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Hasselblad V-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
- Allows a Hasselblad V-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Constructed from brass and aluminum-alloy
- Utilizes an aluminum-alloy lens mounting ring to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release