The WiMi5200A Wireless 3G-SDI H.264 Encoder/Transmitter from Nimbus pairs with an optional WiMi5200A receiver as a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 30ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required. The transmitter encodes and sends up to a 1080p60 SDI signal as an H.264 encoded signal, and the receiver decodes and outputs it as video.
The WiMi5200A transmitter features a 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and 3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output. It offers a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom and comes with an L-series battery plate for on-camera portable operation. It also offers a 2-pin LEMO power connector for continuous power. Batteries and power adapters are sold separately.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 30ms latency
- Encodes and sends up to a 1080p60 SDI signal in H.264 MPEG-4 Parts 10: AVC (decoded by optional receiver)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and loop output
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- DIP switch selection of Wi-Fi frequency and encoding rate
- USB firmware update port
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- L-series battery plate included
- 2-pin LEMO power input