This 2TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio