This B&H Kit combines the QSC KS112 12" Compact Subwoofer with the QSC Padded Cover to add low-frequency audio to any system with protection from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear.
QSC KS112 2000W 12" Compact Powered Subwoofer
Audio engineers and rental houses looking for a portable, versatile, and simple-to-use subwoofer will be thrilled with the 12" QSC KS112, a 2000W powered subwoofer that can cover an audience up to 250. The KS112 is designed to work with any full-range speaker, but shines when paired with the QSC K2 series powered PA speakers. The onboard DSP processing feature easy-to-use settings that help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The subwoofer provides 128 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, performance spaces, and anywhere a pronounce low-frequency signal is required. The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 12" woofer, providing powerful, deep bass with a frequency range from 108 Hz down to 41 Hz.
Two inputs on the back feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors, while two dedicated XLR pass-thru outputs allow you to connect to additional full-range audio to other loudspeakers or audio equipment. There's a single gain control for both channels, which sum their signal to the internal amplifier. For a true stereo L/R operation, two K112s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The single subwoofer can be deployed in a vertical or horizontal position and features M20 speaker pole fittings in either position, while the 15mm Baltic birch enclosure features a rugged paint designed for long life and lasting durability. The rear panel offers an LCD control module with variable crossover and savable and recallable scenes as well as Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management. The KS112 ships with a locking IEC power cord.
- High-output in an ultracompact form factor
- 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 12", long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly used applications
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls (sold separately)
- Complete EASE & CAD information available
QSC Padded Cover for KS112 12" Subwoofer
The QSC KS112 CVR Padded Cover is intended to protect your KS112C 12" subwoofer during transport. It is fashioned from a weather-resistant, nylon/cordura material.