A versatile bundle, the Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera with Battery Grip Kit from B&H pairs the full frame camera body with a battery grip for longer shooting times and more comfortable handling.
Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Distinguished by enhanced processing and improved imaging capabilities, the K-1 Mark II from Pentax is the follow-up to their first full-frame flagship DSLR. Revolving around a 36.4MP CMOS sensor and PRIME IV image processor, the camera is capable of producing high-resolution stills at up to 4.4 fps along with recording Full HD video. The 14-bit image processor has been updated with a Ricoh-developed Accelerator Unit, which helps to reduce noise and increase clarity and color accuracy, as well as boost the sensitivity range up to ISO 819200 for working in low-light conditions. Also contributing to improved image quality is the 5-axis Shake Reduction system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This image stabilization system also enables Pixel Shift Resolution II, which leverages the movement of the sensor to record four sequential frames and merge them together in order to acquire greater color detail and resolution. Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution also benefits from this technology, however lets you achieve similar results even when working handheld.
In addition to its distinct imaging assets, the K-1 Mark II is also characterized by its unique physical design. A stainless steel and magnesium-alloy body is especially robust and extensive weather-sealing makes this camera suitable for use in harsh climates and cold weather. The large pentaprism optical viewfinder affords 100% frame coverage and a high 0.7x magnification, and the rear 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD sports a unique Cross-Tilt design for easy positioning to work at a variety of angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi is available for wireless remote control and image transfer and built-in GPS permits geotagging your imagery for tracking your shots on an interactive map.
36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
PRIME IV with Accelerator Unit
5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
Pentax takes advantage of the sensor's available movement in order to develop additional features, such as the updated Pixel Shift Resolution II setting. This mode shifts the sensor in order to capture full color data on each pixel by compositing four shots. This grants exceptional clarity, lowers noise, and boosts the effective resolution to 42MP. Additionally, the K-1 Mark II also has Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution, which allows this function to be used even when shooting handheld.
Another capability is an Image Composition Assist function, which allows you to shift the sensor up/down and left/right as well as slightly rotate it. This lets users easily adjust their composition without needing to move their camera and can be useful for delicately balanced tripod work.
SAFOX 12 AF System
Full HD 1080p Video Recording
Weather- and Dust-Resistant Body with Cross-Tilt LCD
The K-1 Mark II is equipped with two SDXC card slots. These can be configured for backup, splitting storage of JPEGs and raw files, or overflow when card 1 is filled. Also on the body users will find a variety of dials and buttons that will allow for quick and intuitive adjustment of settings. Along with this there are LED-illuminated body points on the lens mount, card slots, the backside of the LCD, and at the cable switch terminal that will help you operate the camera in low light.
One unique feature of the K-1 Mark II's design is the use of a 3.2" 1.04m-dot Cross-Tilt LCD. This ensures the screen remains aligned with the optical center of the camera while allowing for tilt 44° down and 90° upward as well as 35° left and right. The camera also has settings for quickly adjusting the brightness of the display to account for a variety of shooting environments.
GPS, Compass, and AstroTracer
Other Camera Features
- Real-time Scene Analysis system has been upgraded to look at exposure, color, faces, movement, and more in order to automatically select the proper exposure settings for optimal image capture.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to directly connect to the camera using a mobile device for image transfer and remote camera control.
- Record images in DNG raw, Pentax raw, or JPEG with selectable quality and resolutions.
- APS-C crop mode will allow full compatibility with existing APS-C format lenses.
- Aperture and shutter speed priority mode (TAv) allows you to manually select aperture and shutter speed while leaving ISO selection to the camera.
- Optional adapter enables users to mount 645 series medium-format lenses to the K-1.
- Diffraction Correction function will account for diffraction at small apertures and improve image sharpness.
- Focus peaking in video mode will assist with manual focusing.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
Pentax D-BG6 Battery Grip
Double your battery life and increase comfort during vertical shooting by adding the Pentax D-BG6 Battery Grip to your K-1 DSLR. It holds one D-LI90P battery pack or 6 AA batteries in addition to the one already in the camera, ensuring longer shooting times without changing batteries. Also, it extends the grip for greater comfort and includes a variety of switches, buttons, and dials to allow for full operation while shooting in the vertical orientation. The grip is fully weather-sealed as well, with 47 different seals throughout to protect from water and dust.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard Journey 44 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to three extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 44 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 44 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate for Windows (DVD with Download Card)
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, which has been bundled with the Ultimate bonus pack of six additional programs—GRFX Studio, Parallels Toolbox, PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, AfterShot 3, and Creative Collection—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2020 version of PaintShop Pro sees improvements to processing speeds, overall performance, and stability, as well as an updated suite of brushes, color palettes, gradients, and other creative assets. SmartClone makes use of enhanced processing by leveraging intelligent content-aware technology for seamlessly replacing objects in images. The Photography workspace has been improved, and artificial intelligence-based features have been added to expand capabilities and speed workflow. In addition to 2021's updated feature-set, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw file editing, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects. Additionally, this single license may be installed on up to two computers for non-concurrent use.
PaintShop Pro 2021
- SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection toolset and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
Ultimate Bonus Pack
- GRFX Studio provides access to thousands of creative photo effects for producing striking and distinct looks to complement your imagery.
- A one-year subscription to Parallels Toolbox is included and provides 30 tools to benefit storage and file management in order to achieve optimal running conditions.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Access to the Creative Collection provides dozens of unique brushes, textures, and more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds to benefit making impressive composite and retouched images.
- Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
Artificial Intelligence Functions
- AI Upsampling can dramatically enlarge any photo without compromising resolution or visual quality.
- AI Artifact Removal removes artifacts and restore fine detail and original colors in JPEGs and can reverse distortion effects often caused during compression to reduce a file size in digital workflows.
- AI Denoise easily removes random variation of brightness and color in images commonly caused by low light environments, and easily clears up any unwanted noise so each photo is crisp and clear.
- AI Style Transfer Transforms photos into stylized works of art with new presets designed to replicate famous artistic styles using a variety of digital media types.
- Sea-to-Sky Workspace takes drone and underwater photography to new heights with seamless corrections and creative enhancements using a custom set of tools.
- AI HDR Studio instantly give photos a unique HDR effect with AI-powered presets.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
Start and Learn
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.