The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i extracts 3D information from a scene to let developers add 3D depth to robotics navigation, object recognition, and other applications. It is a USB-powered depth camera and features a pair of depth sensors, an RGB sensor, and an infrared projector. This D435i version includes inertial 6DoF (six degrees of freedom) measurement data for enhanced accuracy. The D435i is an indoor/outdoor solution designed to best fit developers' prototypes. It has a wide field of view and global shutter combination that offers accurate depth perception when an object is moving or a device is in motion, and it covers more area, minimizing blind spots. This camera comes with a mini tripod and a USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable.
- Vision processor with 28 nanometer (nm) process technology supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- Provides inertial 6DoF measurement data
- Advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- Image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Support for cross-platform and open-source Intel RealSense SDK 2.0
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data
- Depth Stream Output: Up to 1280 x 720 at up to 90 fps
- Minimum Depth Distance: 4.3"
- Up to 33' maximum range (accuracy varies depending on calibration, scene, and lighting condition)
- RGB Sensor Resolution & Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
- RGB Sensor FOV (Horizontal x Vertical): 69.4 x 42.5° (±3°)
- One 1/4"-20 mounting thread and two M3 mounting threads