The Zacuto Camera Cage for Panasonic S1 features an open design that lends itself to Zacuto's "no-cage" cage designation. An Arca-Swiss dovetail is integrated into the bottom of the cage, providing compatibility with the Zacuto Polaris 15mm LWS Baseplate System, as well as third-party systems. The camera attaches to a 1/4"-20 screw on the mounting platform of the cage. It also secures to the sides of the cage via the camera's neck strap eyelets using two included dedicated screws.
The cage allows for full access to all controls, slots, and ports of the camera. While the included hand strap attaches to the right side of the cage, the left side supports an optional wooden handle. Additionally, the cage has a built-in, NATO-compatible Z-Rail which allows for quick release mounting of an optional Zacuto or third-party top handle. The cage also features an HDMI safety lock and comes with a right-angle HDMI adapter. For accessories, multiple 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads are offered on the top of the cage. For direct tripod mounting, both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads are provided on the bottom.
- Arca-Swiss dovetail on the bottom
- Direct compatibility with the Zacuto Polaris 15mm LWS Baseplate System, sold separately
- Hand strap included; optional wooden handle supported
- Built-in NATO-compatible Z-Rail for top handles
- HDMI lock and HDMI right-angle adapter
- 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads