Integrate your legacy stereo equipment into your Sonos ecosystem with the Sonos Port Audio Streamer. It has a stereo RCA audio input for your compatible record player, CD player, or other audio source, and connects to your network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi to enable streaming to your Sonos speakers on the same network. A digital coaxial and stereo RCA audio output let you pass audio through to connected equipment and stream from other Sonos sources. You can control audio playback via the Sonos app or AirPlay 2 with compatible devices.
- Bring your legacy equipment into the Sonos ecosystem
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent to expedite audio playback
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
- LED status indicator light
- Connects to your router via Ethernet if your Wi-Fi is unreliable
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices running iOS 11.4 and later