Featuring a compact and lightweight form factor, the FreeStyle T42 LED Fixture from Kino Flo offers the same Color Science LED technology found in all Kino Flo LEDs. This portable fixture can easily fit into tight locations or can be handheld with a separately purchased KinoGrip 41K mount. For mounting on light stands, the back of the fixture features a twist-on removable KinoGrip center mount, which can be adapted to work with multiple Kino Flo mounting adapters. The unit also comes with built-in barndoors and for additional light-shaping options, a reflector and 90° louver are included.
The FreeStyle T42 LED fixture requires a separately purchased LED tube, head cable, and DMX controller, and the controller features four individual modes: White, Gels/Hue Color, RGB Color, and FX. The White mode features dimming from 1 to 100% and a tunable range of 2700 to 6500K. In the Gels/Hue Color mode, the range is expanded from 2500 to 9900K. The gel channel also includes Kino Flo presets such as blue and green screen, sodium vapor, and mercury vapor, as well as over 100 well-known lighting gels. RGB Color mode gives individual control of red, green, and blue LEDs, and in FX mode you are provided access to popular effects such as candle, fire, TV, police, lightning, paparazzi, pulse, and scroll.
- Two 4' LED tubes in T42 LED Fixture
- Adjustable color temperature from 2500 to 9900K
- 1 to 100% dimming without color shifts
- Flicker-free and quiet operation
- Gel presets include blue and green screen, sodium vapor, and mercury vapor, as well as over 100 well-known lighting gels
- FX mode for popular effects such as candle, fire, TV, police, lightning, paparazzi, pulse, and scroll
- Full-range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link