Dedicated to use with the included Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 lens, the WRA-2023 Lens Panel facilitates the attachment of the lens to Cambo WDS- and WRS-series cameras along with digital backs featuring an electronic shutter function. This design permits its use on technical view cameras in conjunction with a variety of perspective control movements and various sized digital backs, and the lens has also been mounted in a helical focusing system for working with subjects as close as 7.9" away.
- 37 x 37mm sensor size: 10mm/10mm
- 33 x 44mm sensor size: 10mm/9mm
- 36 x 48mm sensor size: 7mm/6mm
- 37 x 49mm sensor size: 6mm/5mm
- 40 x 54mm sensor size: 0mm/0mm
- 36 x 56mm sensor size: 3mm/2mm
- WRS: 34mm up, 26mm down, 20mm left and right
- WDS: 25mm up, 15mm down, 20mm left and right
- High resolution lens specifically designed for use with digital backs featuring image sensors as large as 40 x 54mm, though optimized for sensor sizes up to 33 x 44mm.
- Produces extremely fine, uniform 70mm image circle with a 112° angle of coverage.
- Taking into account the optical effect of sensors' cover glass, the optical design of this lens has been developed to nearly eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as astigmatism.
- Ideal working aperture range is f/5.6-8.
- Mounted with an aperture only, this lens does not have a mechanical shutter and, instead, relies on the electronic shutter function of a digital back.
- Helical focusing mount enables critical manual focusing on subjects as close as 7.9" away.