Dedicated to use with the included Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm f/4 lens, the WRA-2040 Lens Panel facilitates the attachment of the lens to Cambo WDS- and WRS-series cameras along with digital backs featuring an electronic shutter function. This design permits its use on technical view cameras in conjunction with a variety of perspective control movements and various sized digital backs, and the lens has also been mounted in a helical focusing system for working with subjects as close as 1.1' away.
- 37 x 37mm sensor size: 23mm/23mm
- 33 x 44mm sensor size: 23mm/20mm
- 36 x 48mm sensor size: 20mm/17mm
- 37 x 49mm sensor size: 19mm/17mm
- 40 x 54mm sensor size: 15mm/13mm
- 36 x 56mm sensor size: 17mm/13mm
- WRS: 34mm up, 26mm down, 20mm left and right
- WDS: 25mm up, 15mm down, 20mm left and right
- High resolution lens specifically designed for use with digital backs featuring image sensors as large as 40 x 54mm.
- Produces extremely fine, uniform 90mm image circle with a 94° angle of coverage.
- Taking into account the optical effect of sensors' cover glass, the optical design of this lens has been developed to nearly eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as astigmatism.
- Ideal working aperture range of f/5.6 to f/8.
- Mounted with an aperture only, this lens does not have a mechanical shutter and, instead, relies on the electronic shutter function of a digital back.
- Helical focusing mount enables critical manual focusing on subjects as close as 1.1' away.