The 42" Pro Slider from Rhino Camera Gear is an ultra-rigid, modular camera slider that supports loads up to 30 lb. This stainless steel slider is even more rigid than the previous version and uses an oversized knob to mount quickly and easily on your tripod, no slider spinning required. Use the Pro Slider with separately available components like the Flywheel for smooth manual slides, the High-Torque Motor for vertical motion, or the Arc II motion control unit. Optional carbon fiber rails are available to support various rig configurations.
The Rhino Pro Slider features all-terrain legs for leveling on almost any surface and a 3/8"-16 carriage screw for mounting your camera or ball head. This 42" slider incorporates a center and two end Tripod Quick Mounts. Vertical travel is enhanced by a newly designed end plate with a press-fit pulley mount that eliminates slippage.
- 42" stainless steel rails
- Easy-to-use center and two end Tripod Quick Mounts
- Increased rigidity from previous version
- Interchangeable with separately available rails
- Supports loads up to 30 lb
- New end-plate design for smooth vertical moves
- Use with optional Flywheel, High-Torque Motor, and/or Arc II motion controller
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Folding all-terrain legs