The Feiyu Vimble 2A provides motorized pan, tilt, and roll motion control for the GoPro HERO7/6/5, and it's also capable of telescoping out an additional 7.2". The extra length lets you capture selfie videos as well as shoot from various creative angles.
The Vimble 2A comes with a mounting clip that supports the HERO7/6/5 (all three versions of the HERO7 are supported). The gimbal also allows direct control of these cameras from the gimbal buttons by syncing the two to the companion Feiyu ON iOS/Android app. Additionally, optional Feiyu adapters can be used to attach the Osmo Action, YI, SJCAM, and Feiyu Ricca action cameras. All of these will also be supported for camera control except the Osmo Action, which you will only be able to stabilize. Camera control includes functions such as record start/stop and time-lapse capture.
The gimbal features expansive pan and tilt rotation of 330° and roll axis rotation of 195°. In All Follow mode, all three axes can be set to follow the movements of your hand within these ranges, for POV capture. The Vimble 2A also allows you to switch the camera to portrait orientation by simply slanting the gimbal itself left or right. When this is done with Portrait mode selected, the camera will not move to compensate for the slant, and it will end up in a portrait position for portrait photography, selfie videos, and other applications.
A built-in battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime and is rechargeable via an included USB cable. A desktop tripod is included for setting the gimbal down between shoots. It attaches to a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom of the gimbal. This mini tripod can also be used as an extension handle attached to the bottom. The gimbal and all its accessories can be stored in an included carry bag.
- Motorized pan, tilt, and roll motion stabilization for the GoPro HERO7/6/5—with camera control from the gimbal buttons
- Telescopes out an additional 7.2" for selfie video capture as well as shooting from creative angles
- Also supports Osmo Action, YI, SJCAM, and Feiyu Ricca action cameras via optional adapters
- Physically switchable to portrait orientation in Portrait mode
- Built-in battery with 10-hour runtime
- Companion Feiyu ON iOS/Android app with features like time-lapse capture