Get yourself a stadium-ready sound in a portable package with the Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor, a pedalboard with everything you need to get rocking and rolling. This unit offers a dedicated amp-modeling panel, five stompbox switches, and a foot pedal for expression and volume controls. With a touchscreen interface, securing your guitar tone is easier than ever, simply drag and swipe among all your options for a great tone.
The pedal offers a plethora of built-in effects, any nine of which are usable simultaneously. Run modulation, distortion, compression, and time based effects ahead of a dedicated amp simulation. There are 50 cabinet impulse responses are built into the pedal. But if you like third party IRs from other companies, feel free to load them into one of 50 user slots. There are 240 presets that can be saved and recalled at any time.
The unit itself utilizes 32-bit digital processing internally, with 24-bit AD/DA conversion at 44.1 kHz that provides over 128x oversampling for realistic timbres. Controls are easy, thanks to the footswitches and built-in expression pedal. Add more control via the back panel, where you'll find MIDI I/O, a 1/4" control input, and a slot for a separately available Bluetooth adapter. Two 1/4" FX loops are also provided, as are stereo outputs, a headphone output, and an auxiliary input.
You'll find both USB Type-C and USB Type-A ports, one for using the box as an interface for recording guitars directly to computers and the other for hosting USB thumb drives. Using the optional Bluetooth adapter, you can access even more amp/cab/effect combinations through the Zoom Guitar Lab. A 5-minute looper lets you layer sounds if that's the kind of performance you'd like to achieve. A power adapter is included with the unit.
Key Features at a Glance
- Integrated pedalboard with dedicated amp modeling panel, five Stomp switches, and expression/volume controller
- Touchscreen interface on color LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- Original amp modeling combinations
- Original distortion and modulation effects
- 50 built-in IR emulations plus 50 available slots for user uploaded IRs
- 2 effects loops
- MIDI I/O
- 5-minute stereo looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab Mobile via Bluetooth Adapter (BTA-1)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects