The 3 RU SKB iSeries Injection-Molded 9" Fly Rack is a rolling flight- and shipping-friendly rack case designed to house rackmountable equipment for musicians and audio engineers on tour and in studios, live stage applications, and mobile-recording setups. It features threaded rails in the front and back with a 9" rail-to-rail depth. TSA-compliant trigger-release latches provide dependable closure and can be secured with a padlock (available separately).
The polypropylene copolymer resin case is strong, waterproof, and resistant to dirt, dust, corrosion, and more. Its automatic pressure-equalization valve prevents damage caused by drastic changes in air pressure. The molded-in hinges contribute to the case's sleek appearance and add additional protection.
- 3 RU removable injection molded shock rack cage
- 9" rack depth
- Interior foam protection
- Ultrahigh-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA Acceptable trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Built-in wheels and pull handle