Create a live stream production from anywhere with the YoloBox Pro Portable Multi-Camera Encoder/Streamer, Switcher/Monitor & Recorder from YoloLiv. The YoloBox Pro can simultaneously broadcast up to three video streams via Wi-Fi, RJ45 Ethernet, or via 4G LTE with a separately available SIM card and subscription. The YoloBox Pro features multiple updates from the original YoloBox, including HDCP compliance, both mic and line analog audio inputs, a USB input, three HDMI inputs, a Qualcomm 660 encoder/processor, a high-capacity 10,000mAh internal battery, and a larger 8" LCD touchscreen display with 400 cd/m² brightness.
The YoloBox Pro allows you to connect and live switch up to 10 video sources, and then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included). The large 8" touchscreen display shows the streaming image, the input streams as well as the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch. It also features an HDMI output to display your stream locally on an optional HDMI display. It also has a line-level audio input, a mic-level audio input, and a discrete headphone audio out.
The YoloBox Pro supports input resolutions ranging up to 1080p using the H.264 codec, and you can stream resolutions from 540p to 1080p to YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming services via custom RTMP presets. Stream to the Internet using a 4G cellular network such as Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T, using separately available nano-size SIM card and data plan. You can record your stream directly in .mp4 format to an optional SD card with up to 128GB capacity using the built-in SD card slot.
- Touch control without a computer
- 8" LCD display with 400 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in simultaneous streaming to up to 3 destinations
- HDCP compliant
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 10 sources
- 3 x HDMI inputs, 1 x USB video input, 1 x SD card slot, 1 x HDMI output
- One USB Type-C charging input
- Mic and Line audio input, 1 x audio output
- Ability to input PDF
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD card up to 128GB
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60 video
- Chroma key
- CBR, VBR, CQ encoding options
- Customizable graphic overlays
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
- Enter an URL of a customized scoreboard generated from a live graphics platform like singular.live or flexyscore.net for professional sports events
- Major steaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as YoloLIV are supported.
- RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.