- Powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- Zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- Flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- Included 11.1V, 2000mAh li-ion polymer battery pack offers recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes per charge.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
- Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328' along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIC offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
The Godox X2 2.4 GHz TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is dedicated to Canon's E-TTL/E-TTL II system and operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency. The wireless flash trigger can fire a single flash or multiple dedicated flash units within 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 ID settings to avoid interference from other nearby systems. For the added convenience, the integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference. You can also operate the flash units within a wireless range up to 328'.
All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger's large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons. A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord. The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth. The app can control the same functions as the wireless trigger such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync, and the audible beep of Godox flashes.