This Rode PSA1+ Pro Studio Boom/Arm Kit from B&H adds a set of NTH-100 professional closed-back over-ear headphones to monitor your audio confidently and comfortably. There is also a headphones holder that attaches to either a horizontal or vertical surface to securely hold your headphones while keeping them easily accessible.
Experience smooth, silent, and versatile mic positioning in your podcast setup, voiceover studio, and livestream work with the Rode PSA1+ pro studio arm. This two-section boom arm rotates a full 360 degrees and features a maximum reach of 37" horizontal and 34" vertical, ensuring you'll always be able to put the mic in the perfect spot while expending minimal effort.
Whether attached to a table via the supplied C-clamp or installed in a surface using the included threaded desk insert, the PSA1+ can support microphones weighing up to 2.7 pounds; even large broadcast mics are no problem for the PSA1+ arm. It comes with a 3/8 to 5/8" adapter to allow compatibility with most microphones and shockmounts on the market, and it boasts integrated cable management that'll keep your existing USB or XLR cable from becoming an unruly and unsightly mess.
- NT-USB Mini
- VideoMic NTG
- Meticulously engineered and tuned, the NTH-100s reproduce the details and nuances of your audio, be it a single sound source, a mix in progress, or the final product.
- The unique ergonomic earcups are contoured to the shape of the ear for superior acoustic performance, with memory foam cushions ensuring excellent isolation from external noise.
- Their low impedance and high sensitivity make them very easy to drive with any interface, mixer, headphone amplifier, or mobile device.
- Each earcup features a custom voice coil with a four-layer core made of ultrahigh-tension aluminum alloy mated to a three-layer Mylar diaphragm.
- Combined with a rare-earth neodymium magnet and an innovative phase plug inspired by the award-winning NTG5 microphone, these high-grade components ensure an accurate frequency and phase response across the whole audible spectrum for an incredibly articulate listening experience.
- Crafted with comfort in mind, the NTH-100s feature ergonomic earcups with a bidirectional adjustment system and memory foam cushions.
- In addition to ensuring excellent sound isolation, the headphones provide a custom-fit feel for any head size or shape, even for people who wear glasses.
- The earpads and headband cushions are covered with Alcantara fabric, a premium material often used in sports cars and high-end fashion. It is supremely comfortable to the touch, highly breathable, and very soft.
- The company's CoolTech gel is integrated into the cushions to absorb and dissipate heat, actively cooling your ears to reduce wearing fatigue—great for creators, mixing engineers, and podcasters working in long, arduous sessions.
- The headphones feature a fully adjustable headband with the company's innovative FitLok system, a locking mechanism that keeps the earcups positioned exactly the way you set them, so you get the same fit every time.
- Even while wearing the headphones, a smooth turn of each side's FitLock is all it takes to lock or unlock the headband adjustment.
- Ports on both the left and right earcups allow the cord to hang on either side while the locking connector prevents accidental disconnects.
- The flexible, easy-roll cable is also highly durable, user-replaceable, and equipped with integrated strain relief.
- Cable variants are available in 7.9 and 3.9' lengths and a variety of colors for maximum convenience and channel-specific color coding that matches the same four channel colors found in Rode Connect software and on the RODECaster Pro.
- With a 3.5mm mini plug on the cable and an included screw-on 1/4" adapter, the NTH-100 are compatible with most playback devices and monitoring systems.
- The stainless spring-steel headband was tested under pressure equal to 25 years of use, and the final construction was stressed with thousands of pulls, bends, tugs, rotations, and stretches. Plus, the headphones were subjected to environmental trials ranging from climate and water exposure to drop and scratch tests.
- Wires used to link the earcups are rated to withstand more than 55 pounds of force, while the cable and earcup sockets are rated to more than 26 pounds of force.
- Regardless of the cable ID rings you use or to which side you connect the cable, there are three points of earcup identification—small colored rings around the earcup wires, braille (raised dots) on each earcup, and L/R letters inside the earcups.
- The NTH-100s feature a modular design: the earpads, headband, and cable are all user-customizable, with four colors available. This not only significantly increases the lifespan of the headphones, but also allows you to customize them to suit your style. A set of cable ID rings in four colors is included.
The Auray COHH-1 Headphones Holder with Padded Cradle and Adjustable Angle attaches to either a horizontal or vertical surface in order to support one full-sized pair of headphones. The holder has three settings for attaching to surfaces up to 1.3" / 3.3cm thick as well as a threaded securing clamp to ensure a precise fit. Constructed from heavy-duty nylon, the holder features a padded leatherette cradle to ensure your headphones don't slip while helping keep your professional studio, home studio, office workstation, or home Hi-Fi setup neat and organized.