- This high-end, all-in-one solution offers both 8K VV and 6K S35 sensor selections, enabling creators to tailor their capture to the needs of each of their projects.
- A bevy of frame rates range up to 8K120 and 6K160, ii includes multiple anamorphic options, and it offers data rates up to 800 MB/s when using RED or other approved CFexpress cards.
- Includes an ARRI PL lens mount which can be swapped for a separately available Canon EF mount, enabling you to make use of a large variety of lenses.
- Offers on-sensor enhanced phase-detect autofocus and in-camera AI processing for select lenses with face detection and object tracking coming in future updates
- Designed for professional crew use with integrated auxiliary power and mounting points for attaching multiple high-end camera accessories.
- Built-in Ambient Lockit mode for wireless genlock and timecode syncing.
- Multiple video outputs, including 12G/6G/3G-SDI.
- Motorized clear and 2 to 7-stop ND filters with 1/3, 1/4, and 1-stop increments provide precision exposure control.
- The internal NDs are easily controlled via the side push buttons or wirelessly using the iOS/Android RED Control app.
- The built-in interfaces and integrated OLED display lend the V-RAPTOR XL camera rig a streamlined, accessible form.
- An integrated V-mount battery plate supports 24 to 34V batteries with multiple auxiliary power outputs and standard 12 to 16V batteries.
- The V-RAPTOR XL's advanced cooling system uses dedicated fans to separately reduce the temperature of auxiliary power components and camera components while a heat exchanger maintains a precise sensor temperature.
- Together, these cooling functions reduce noise while recording, create a more robust system, and produce less black shading.
- Use the iOS and Android-compatible RED control app for remote or tethered camera access.
- Access is available via Wi-Fi and the USB-C and Ethernet interfaces.
Add a direct-mount onboard monitor to your DSMC3 camera rig with this DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0" LCD Monitor from RED DIGITAL CINEMA. The RED Touch features daylight viewing, a wide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, and touchscreen control for DSMC3 cameras, such as the V-RAPTOR 8K VV. The monitor features a high 322 ppi pixel density, 1920 x 1200 resolution, 1250:1 contrast ratio, and 1300 cd/m² brightness that combine to offer high-quality imaging.
This monitor attaches directly to your DSMC3 BRAIN using the Pogo mount, and it provides video, data, and power to the monitor from the camera. If you need to use the Pogo mount for another accessory, the monitor also features a locking USB Type-C connector that alternately allows you to pass video, data, and power to the camera. The monitor features a tilt mount that allows it to tilt 180°.
Charge two V-mount batteries for use with a DSMC3 cinema camera such as the V-RAPTOR 8K VV while on location with the RED Compact Dual V-Mount Battery Charger. Taking advantage of the same technology built into the larger fleet chargers, this compact charger can charge two V-mount REDVOLT MICRO-V or REDVOLT XL-V batteries at a 3A rate. Designed and manufactured in partnership with Core SWX, the charger can charge two REDVOLT MICRO-V 98Wh batteries in less than five hours. A power cable is included.
RED REDVOLT XL-V batteries
Most V-mount batteries
Power your V-RAPTOR XL or most other V-mount cameras with the REDVOLT XL-V Battery from RED DIGITAL CINEMA. This 156Wh battery automatically detects the voltage of your camera and outputs 12V/24A or 24V/12A power accordingly. The REDVOLT XL-V was designed in conjunction with battery-maker Core SWX.
- RED V-RAPTOR XL camera
- Select other cameras using a V-mount adapter
- RED V-RAPTOR 8K VV cinema camera
- RED KOMODO-X cinema camera
- RED CFexpress card reader
- 2TB capacity
- Max read/write speed: 1785 MB/s
- CFexpress 2.0 Type B
- Produces a stable stream
- For photos, HD videos, and raw 4K to 12K resolutions
- Y2 processor designed for raw video and photo content
- Adaptive Power Management helps preserve battery life and card endurance
- Host power loss protection
- Sticker-free design prevents media slot jams
- Mean Time Between Failures of up to 2.4 million hours
- Temperature sensor, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, built-in cache, and SMART
- With Angelbird's adaptive thermal management system, you can feel confident that your data is protected from the threat of potential damage due to camera overheating during long shoots.
- Advanced thermal management helps protect the card, camera, and stored content.
- The AV Pro product line pushes the limits of speed and performance in the safest possible way. All AV Pro media solutions consider the real-world media needs of the professional creative and feature Stable Stream performance technology, which is ideal for high-definition, lossless (drop-fee) video recording and smooth data processing.
- The entire lineup of Angelbird's AV Pro media solutions is built with rock-solid performance protections, such as shock, dust, x-ray, and splash-water proofing, and are tested for safe operating temperatures at extremes of -13 to 185°F.
Create a lightweight or extended handle using the V-RAPTOR XL Top Handle with Extensions from RED DIGITAL CINEMA. This modular handle includes 1, 3, and 5" extensions, an elbow unit, and a 15mm monitor mount. It features a start/stop button, multiple 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads, and wooden inlays.
The RV-RAPTOR XL Riser Plate from RED DIGITAL CINEMA enables you to raise a separately available 15 or 19mm studio baseplate to the correct optical height for mounting lenses and accessories. This riser plate also provides several 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads.
This Top 15mm LWS Rod Support Bracket from RED DIGITAL CINEMA attaches securely to the top of your RED V-RAPTOR XL camera, enabling you to mount 15mm LWS compatible accessories like lens motors or viewfinder brackets.
- RED V-RAPTOR XL
- 15mm LWS rod-mounted accessories
Add two XLR inputs to your V-RAPTOR camera with the RED DSMC3 5-Pin to Dual XLR 3-Pin Adapter. Connect the included 5-pin ODU cable to your camera's ODU port, and the other end of the cable to the adapter's port. The adapter can provide 48V phantom power and supports both mic and line-level inputs. It mounts to the V-Raptor using a 3/8"-26 screw, and has anti-twist pins to prevent it from spinning on your camera. The unit also features 6 x M2.5 screw holes for future accessories.
Use the Hood for DSMC3 RED Touch 7" LCD from RED DIGITAL CINEMA to reduce or eliminate glare on the monitor's screen, improving your viewing while outdoors or in bright light. This folding hood mounts quickly on the DSMC3 RED Touch 7" using two captive M3 screws.