- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion, field curvature, and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and rendering.
- Two ED elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens body is weather sealed to protect against dust and moisture and enables worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 Macro Overview
FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 Macro Specs
30mm (35mm Equivalent: 45mm)
|Lens Format Coverage|
43 mm (Front)
|Lens Format Coverage|
|Angle of View|
|Minimum Focus Distance|
3.9" / 10 cm
|Macro Reproduction Ratio|
11 Elements in 9 Groups
43 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)|
2.4 x 2.7" / 60 x 69.5 mm
6.9 oz / 195 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|
6.7 x 4.8 x 4.7"
FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 Macro Reviews
Great & Fun Lense
Con: No Image Stabilization. (Not a must on small lenses, Most Camera have IBIS). Pro: Lightweight & Compact; Solid built; Fast Auto Focus; Sharp Image Quality; 1:1 Macro Lense and Weather Sealed. Fun everyday carry Lense and my New Favorite Lense.
Sharp and light
Awesome lens very sharp and light, awesome min. focusing distance. Perfect daily carry for most situations.
No really, I was leery of getting a new on the market lens.(I've been disappointed before) I have nothing bad to say about this lens. I've shot macro, portraits, landscapes and am thrilled with the results. The lens covers a much broader range than I expected. Great choice.
What a beautiful lens!
This lens is remarkable; clear imaging, fast focusing and a total joy to work with. The final images I bring into Lightroom always impress me with their sharpness and color fidelity.
Other reviews had said this lens is super sharp, and those reviews are correct. This lens is very similar in size and weight to the Fujifilm 50mm f/2 R WR lens; in other words, small and light. Plus this lens is very quiet with the new LM motors. My only wish is that Fujifilm would make a 2nd macro lens of this quality and sharpness in a 50mm to 60mm focal length; both are needed.
An excellent lens
Got this lens as an early Christmas present (for myself) and am absolutely loving it. Honestly, I haven't had too much opportunity to use it due to weather and travel, but when I've been able to I've been impressed by the detail and color rendering.
Perfect for the food shots I want
I purchased this lens to produce the food shots I wanted for my business. I am more than happy with the results. Out of curiosity I also tested it as an all rounder. It is my experience that my xf 35/1.4 does a better job at that. Same for my Voigtlander Nokton 23/1.4 , or even my XF 27/2.8 WR. But this should not be taken against the XF 30/2.8. Just my two cents, as it does the job I assigned it to perfectly.
Sharp, Versatile Lens
Sold my Fuji 60mm macro and purchased the 30mm F2.8. Takes some getting used to the focal length but sharp images and improved focus and will be a flexible addition for the type of close focusing and general photography needs I have.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS