Created for aspiring content producers, the Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera with Microphone and Webcam Starter Kit from B&H bundles the full-frame mirrorless body with external microphone for enhanced audio recording. Also included is the EOS Webcam Accessories Starter Kit, which turns your EOS RP Mirrorless Camera into a high-performance webcam to enhance the quality of your content.
Impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, the Canon EOS RP offers flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. Featuring a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both stills and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a broad sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported at up to 5 fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable on-sensor phase-detection points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also sports a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. Additionally, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for wireless remote camera control along with direct image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Also, 5-axis Dual Sensing IS can be used when recording video to electronically reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper, smoother recording.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- In-camera charging over USB is supported for easier on-the-go charging.
Turn your EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera into a high-performance webcam and enhance the quality of your content with the EOS Webcam Accessories Starter Kit from Canon. Simply download the freely available EOS Webcam Utility software, connect the camera to a compatible laptop or desktop computer with the provided IFC-100U Interface Cable, power it with the included AC-E6N AC Adapter and the supplied DR-E18 DC Coupler using a standard home outlet, and you'll be on your way to longer continuous shooting and outstanding clarity. Whether you're working, teaching, livestreaming, or just reaching out to friends and family, your audience will be able to clearly see you. This kit gives you everything you need in one convenient package, and lets you put yourself out there with the quality and ease you desire.
- Turns your camera into a high-performance webcam and enhances the quality of your content
- Provides superb clarity and continuous shooting
- Powers the EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera via a household outlet for longer shooting sessions
- Provides power wherever a convenient outlet is located, including indoors, outdoors, or in a studio
Add the Sennheiser MKE 200 ultracompact and ultralightweight directional microphone to your camera- or smartphone-based shooting rig to make an easy upgrade in sound quality, even in noisy environments, without having to carry around a cumbersome windscreen and suspension system.
Thanks to its integral wind protection, built-in shock absorption, and battery-free operation, the MKE 200 is a truly simple, space-saving, plug-and-play solution for capturing audio—a perfect companion for vloggers, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists who need a quality camera-mount mic that will never get in the way of the shot.
To ensure that you're prepared for any shoot, the MKE 200 includes two locking 3.5mm audio cables—one features a standard TRS plug for compatibility with cameras and DSLRs, while the other utilizes a TRRS plug to connect with your smartphone or tablet. Plus, the supplied furry windshield can be slipped over the MKE 200 to provide increased protection from wind noise when shooting in outdoor environments.
One cable is terminated with a standard 3.5mm TRS plug for compatible hookup to your camera, DSLR, or portable handheld audio recorder, while the other cable has a 3.5mm TRRS plug to allow direct connection to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.