Designed for photographers and videographers looking to capture 8K+ raw footage without dropping frames, the 512GB AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B SE Memory Card from Angelbird provides maximum read speeds of 1785 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 850 MB/s, as well as sustained read speeds of 1785 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 800 MB/s. Thanks to Stable Stream technology, write speeds won't throttle or drop when you're recording video or shooting continuous image bursts. Furthermore, the Y2 processor drives the power needed to support demanding recording settings and quick data transfers between shooting sessions.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird's 512GB AV PRO CFexpress SE Memory Card is protected against moisture, X-rays, shock, dust, and temperatures ranging from -14 to 185°F. It also offers advanced thermal management, adaptive power management, host power loss protection, hardware and software data recovery, free engraving, and more.
In honor of B&H's 50th anniversary, Angelbird presents this limited edition run, specially designed to celebrate five decades of creative partnership. This exclusive Special 50th Anniversary Edition embodies the commitment to excellence that B&H stands for. Get your hands on a piece of history with this distinctive edition.
- Stable Stream technology ensures reliable, uninterrupted write speed performance of 800 MB/s for long duration shooting maintained throughout the entire capacity of the card.
- Adaptive Power Management ensures high performance with lower power demand from host camera while Host Power Loss Protection signals a safe shutdown to protect content in the event of a sudden power loss.
- Advanced Thermal Management protects the card and contents from the effects of overheating.
- Rock-solid build quality helps protect the card and its data against moisture, x-ray, magnets, shock, and dust.
- Activate your product benefits within 30 days of purchase and receive a limited 3-year warranty, including individualized customer service, technical support, and free data recovery service on hardware and software provided by the Angelbird tech team in Austria.
This AV PRO CFexpress B SE memory card features a sustained minimum write speed of 800 MB/s and a max write speed of 850 MB/s, ensuring that steady speed is maintained throughout the duration of each shooting session.