- The 12mm end of the zoom range is ideal for gaining immersive and broad field views as well as for recording yourself within the scene from arm's length.
- The 28mm end, while still wide, lets you punch into the scene for a more selective view while still retaining context of the scene.
- Built for use on APS-C/DX-format cameras, this lens has an 18-42mm equivalent focal length range.
- Extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements contribute to high sharpness and well-controlled distortion throughout the zoom range.
- Power Zoom can be controlled using the dedicated ring on the body or via the magnification buttons on select Nikon Z cameras. Additionally, Power Zoom can also be controlled via the optional ML-L7 Bluetooth Remote, from the SnapBridge app, or when using NX Tether Software and the optional MC-N10 Remote Grip.
- Compared to mechanical zooming methods, Power Zoom offers consistent and repeatable zooming speeds, along with silent and highly precise results, for continuity between takes.
- Choose between 11 different Power Zoom speeds to suit your subject and shooting style needs.
- Benefitting handheld use for both photo and video shoots, 4.5 stop-effective Vibration Reduction helps to reduce the effects of camera shake when working in low light and steady takes recorded while walking.
- Stepping AF motor delivers smooth and silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and video applications.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.5" suits working with close-up subjects and delivering a unique point of view when combined with the ultra-wide focal length range.
- Internal focus and zoom design, coupled with a compact and lightweight profile, makes this lens an ideal choice when working from a gimbal.
- Lens also features a dust- and drip-resistant design to protect against moisture and other elements.
The 67mm 95-UVAT UV Filter is one of Chiaro’s highly-rated protective UV filters with 95% light transmission. It’s useful for photographers of all levels who demand high-quality glass and other essential features for great image fidelity and construction.
To achieve 95% light transmission, Chiaro uses highly-polished optical glass, multi-coating, and additional advanced elements that improve the filter’s light transmission. A hard-anodized aluminum filter ring is designed to screw on and off effortlessly, and it’s thin to prevent vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
Image quality is what matters most at Chiaro. The company has tested and combined many features and essentials to achieve superior image quality and the highest light transmission. To help take the confusion out of selecting a filter, Chiaro prominently displays the light transmission levels so you can choose the perfect filter for your lens and photo session.