This Cokin A Series Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a hard-edged line of transition is useful for images which include defined horizon lines. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 2-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images which include defined horizon lines
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability