The black ARRI ST5 5000W Studio Fresnel with Stand Mount updates a well-known industry standard. Feedback from respected lighting professionals, combined with great advances in technology, enables ARRI to present a selection of Fresnels with over 30 new improvements for studio lighting.
The tilt lock has been improved by using a stainless steel friction disc that locks tight. This eliminates the danger of the fixture suddenly tilting downward when heavy, front-mounted barndoors or softboxes are in use. In addition, a stirrup center adjustment allows the head to slide until its center of gravity is either at or near the tilt lock. This assures a better balance and easier adjustments.
When fitted with a 5000W bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a 5.6' diameter beam of 707 fc from a distance of 29.7' at full spot. At full flood (same distance), it will provide a 92 fc beam 36.3' in diameter.
- Pressure die-cast and extruded aluminum componentshave reduced the overall weight of ST5 fixtureswithout any sacrifice in quality or durability
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Stirrup mounting slides; can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Extruded aluminum is stronger, lighter, and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- Soft contour makes it comfortable to carry
- The stainless steel friction disc locks the lamphead securely, even with the largest Chimera or other accessories
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier, with fast and simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is made effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard, suitable for indoor use or outdoor use, providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE declaration and independently assessed TUV certification
- The laser-cut hexagonal safety mesh maximizes light transmission and is tough enough to withstand location abuse