The Lowepro Pro Roller x200 Case (Black) is a water-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon mobile studio designed to carry 1-2 pro D-SLR cameras with grip plus 6-8 lenses and accessories. It has a Reserve Pack backpack insert that unzips from the roller case. A zippered front panel secures the hard case for storage while it is in use. There is a Lock and Go System that is a retractable cable connecting a TSA approved Travel Sentry lock that secures all components and pockets. There is a Hideaway Tripod Mount that secures a tripod two ways at the front or side of the case.
The Pro Roller x200 case has a zippered laptop pocket that holds a computer with a screen up to 15", a zippered pocket in front of the laptop pocket, a large interior mesh pocket. 2 medium interior mesh pockets and 1 vertical organizer pocket. It has SlipLock attachment loops that allow the addition of add-on accessories. It is transported by a top padded carry handle, a side padded carry handle, a retractable TelePod handle and built-in 3.0" wheels. The TelePod handle has a threaded camera mount which turns the handle into a tripod-like platform for a camera or flash. The hideaway prop foot allows the bag to be placed at a stable 30-45° angle.
- Water-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Foam padded interior
- Zippers closure
- Set of movable dividers to customize the case
- Zippered laptop pocket holds a computer with a screen up to 15"
- Zippered pocket in front of laptop pocket
- One large interior mesh pocket
- Two medium interior mesh pockets
- One vertical interior organizer pocket
- Top padded carry handle
- Side padded carry handle
- Retractable TelePod handle
- Easily replaceable built-in 3.0" wheels
- Backpack straps on Reserve Pack