Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
This collection of specimens is designed specifically for education purposes. Konus's Botany: Fungi, Lichens, and Briophyta Slide Set contains 15 slides, ranging from yeast to rye spores with descriptions and an introduction to the collection by a professor. Specimens in this collection include:
1. Rhizopus, bread mold, developing sporangia
2. Rhizopus nigricans whole mount
3. Spurred rye sporae
4. Penicellium whole mount
5. Penicillium, conidia on conidiophora
6. Aspergillus whole mount
7. Aspergillus, conidia on conidiophores
8. Saccaromyces, budding, whole mount
9. Yeast dividing, whole mount
10. Peziza, cup fungus, section of apotecium with asci
11. Ustilago tritici, loose smut of wheat
12. Ustilago zeae, corn smut, section of pustule showing developing chlamydospores
13. Coprinus, sec. showing baadia and spores
14. Lichen, section vegetative portion of thallus
15. Lichen, section of apothecium
In the Box
Konus Botany: Fungi, Lichens, and Briophyta Slide Set (15 Slides)