Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
This budget-friendly specimen collection from Konus, provides you with 25 slides, ideal for use in educational settings. Contained in an attractive wooden box, the Botany: Hepaticae, Mosses, Pteridophytae and Gymnospermae slide set stimulates learning, not only with fascinating slides, but with descriptions for each specimen. The kit includes the following:
1. Marchantia polymorpha, section of thallus
2. Marchantia, section with archegonia
3. Marchantia, section with antheridia
4. Spore of Equisetum arvense (show elater) whole mount
5. Moss, lateral section of anteridial cluster
6. Microsporange of Seleginell lateral section
7. Moss, prtonema whole mount
8. Epiphyte fern (Platycerium)
9. Fern, section of leaf
10. Fern transversal section of rhizome
11. Fern protallium of young specimen with antheridia
12. Fern protallium of mature specimen with archegonia
13. Gemma of Marchantia whole mount
14. Archyblast of Chara whole mount
15. Gingko, transversal section of leaf and petiole
16. Pinus, transversal section of leaf
17. Pinus, first year stem
18. Pinus, mature wood section rad
19. Pinus, mature wood section tang
20. Pinus, section of young strobilus showing meiosis
21. Pinus, median lateral section of male strobilus
22. Pinus, transversal section of male strobilus with microspore
23. Pinus, whole mount of pollen grains
24. Pinus, lateral section of young female cone with bracts and ovules
25. Fir tree, leaf tip
In the Box
Konus Botany: Hepaticae, Mosses, Pteridophytae and Gymnospermae Slide Set (25 Slides)